Thursday, March 16, 2017

Elvis Campos
GDS: 230
Motion Design
3/16/17

"Float On" Modest Mouse

This week I chose to share a video to one of my favorite songs of all time. "Float On" by Modest Mouse is an amazing piece of music, but what they did with the video made it even more enjoyable. The song really speaks to me. It talks about all the bad things that can happen to you in a day but realizing that it is not the end of the world and that the important thing is that we get to live on another day. I feel like with this type of animation that they used in their video really helped portray a positive mood and fun loving atmosphere. 

 




I feel like the animation used here is very similar to the ones we have done in class. Especially the one with the photoshopped images with the drill sergeant and the soldier. I feel like they made it very simple but well and fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment