Thursday, March 2, 2017

Elvis Campos
GDS: 230
Motion Design

This week I chose another video that I have seen in Vimeo that really shows the endless creativity and possibilities when it comes to motion design. The reason why I like this video so much is because it integrates animation with reality. I love it when is see animations in real life situations. It is something I plan to do much of myself one day.











It really captured a lot of well done 3D aspects along with many amazing 2D transitioning. There are many elements here that play in to a lot of films that I have seen, such as the digital programming that is visible when creating the car or assisting the soldier. Overall I think this is a great video and I feel it really speaks on what motion design really is and what it can create.

Vimeo

No comments:

Post a Comment