Friday, February 10, 2017

Elvis Campos
GDS 230: Motion Design
Blog #2

Wake

This week I saw this video on Vimeo and it really caught my interest. There were many elements in this video that made me think how simple yet powerful this piece is. The video is called "Wake" and it is an experimental student short. The theme of this short is consciousness. It was inspired by the 2nd season of the television show Mr. Robot. I enjoy the 3D graphics of this piece very much. It gives a deeper connection with the audience.











Overall the piece gave me chills and sent me pretty deep into thought about what was going on and how it was effecting me. The video is very abstract and intriguing and I hope it makes others feel as curious and entertained as I was.

https://vimeo.com/200646134

No comments:

Post a Comment